[r-t] Handbell Touch

David Sullivan david_vince_sullivan at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 17:07:55 UTC 2006

Marvellous.
I was fascinated by the end of the touch as the rounds that
appeared on the front gradually propagated through the change
until they reached the back and it came round.
And the fact that 1234567890ETABDC at backstroke didn't
appear to be unmusical (well, not to me).
And the occasions in the lead of Kent where the big bells
were rolling up one way while the little bells rolled up
in the other direction. Magic.

Dave