[r-t] Fwd: FW: Proposed definition of a peal

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Thu Aug 7 00:05:11 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Ted Steele <ted.steele at tesco.net> wrote:
> Is it possible to compose a true 720 of variable cover doubles

  <http://ringing.org/main/pages/peals/doubles#4675>

  <http://ringing.org/main/pages/peals/doubles#972>

  <http://ringing.org/main/pages/peals/doubles#971>

It's a little trickier with a treble dominated method. I think you
would then in general have to have tenor changing calls at both the
lead end and the half-lead, but once you've defined suitable calls it
can be a mechanical process turning a 120 of ordinary doubles into a
720 of variable cover doubles.

--
Don Morrison <dfm at ringing.org>
"Science is everything we know how to explain to a computer, and art