[r-t] Grandsire Triples (was old methods)

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 21:49:14 UTC 2008

Contrary to what one might believe,my current residence in Bracknell should
not imply that I have my finger on the pulse of anything in particular.
I certainly knew Peter when he was up at Oxford & rang at least one peal
with him but have no more idea of his thoughts than I do of those of say New
Zealand's Prime Minister.
However, whilst I don't expect him and his fellow Committee members
immediately to up and denounce anything that their predecessors proclaimed
as being gospel,  in their accepting the status quo, surely they are equally
responsible? As I have said, their predecessors certainly upturned decisions
made by their predecessors, so, it really ought to follow that if they do
not agree , then it is reasonable to assume that they should reverse prior
decisions, or if they agree , that they should continue with past policies.

Eddie