[r-t] Easter challenge

Philip Earis pje24 at cantab.net
Sat Apr 11 18:21:22 UTC 2009

I like the concept of the plain course of a method generating the extent.

On 5 bells, with a fixed treble and four working bells,  this gives 30
changes per lead to play with.

There are some rung examples, shown on
<http://www.methods.org.uk/online/tpl5.htm>, eg Daedalus Doubles.

One treble-work I like the look of is where the treble dodges in 1-2, 2-3,
3-4, 4-5 and does four blows at front and back.  Eg treble path:

1121232343454555 (treble rings six blows in each position in the lead)

Is a plain course extent on such a plan possible?  I don't mind about more
than four consecutive blows.

The possible changes are:

1|125|145
3|345|5
3|345|5
3|345|5
1|145
1|145
1|145
125|5
125|5
125|5
1|3|123
1|3|123
1|3|123
345|5
345|5

It's easy to put together a simple false examples on this plan, but a good
true one would be nice.