[r-t] Muppet Show S Major

Stephen Beckingham bex280 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:04:34 UTC 2009

Yes, but there were 14 5-bell runs and 2 6-bell runs IN ADDITION to the 25 4-bell runs in Muppet Show, totalling 41 (this includes runs that include the treble)

I'd come to the same conclusion about the -36 start and had been playing around with it this morning.

The unrung Surprise method -36-4-2.56.3.4-234.5-56.34.1 scores 48 4-bell runs in the same course (4 of each in each direction, front & back), but no runs of 5 or more.

SJB