[r-t] Spliced Cinques & Max

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Thu Sep 23 21:29:25 UTC 2010

RAS writes,

 > This all strikes me as rather silly.

It's an inability to understand the round block, isn't it. Which is
indeed rather silly, because round blocks are at the heart of all our
ringing ("shall begin and end in rounds"). The CC recognise that a
method started at a different change is still the same method, but they
don't continue this thinking to the composition.

Basically, any good property of a method or composition should be
invariant under rotation. I could mention changes of method. ;-)

MBD