[r-t] Pinks Triples

Stephen Beckingham bex280 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 06:32:39 UTC 2011

I had tried several grandsire compositions and had no luck, but Eddie has kindly produced a comp now.
As for what it will be sent up as, I assume it will be "Pinks Triples". I'm not calling it so will not get involved. I agree, variations are unique to doubles, but I've seen quarters of April Day Triples published before.
SJB