[r-t] Grandsire and New Grandsire

Robert Bennett rbennett at woosh.co.nz
Tue Jul 1 11:41:52 UTC 2014

There are other methods which are rung a bit where this issue comes
up:

	Oxford Bob Triples, Double Norwich Caters.

	Could also have New New Major!

	How often has New Grandsire been rung? It appears in some old books,
but if it is hardly ever rung, why not leave its name as a historical
quirk?

	Or else where will it end? Will we rename Grandsire as Odd-bob
Doubles, or Plain 2-parent doubles?