[r-t] Minor Blocks: Poll

Matthew Frye matthew at frye.org.uk
Tue Jul 15 10:11:21 UTC 2014

On 14 Jul 2014, at 16:06, Tim Barnes <tjbarnes23 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Matthew - thanks for organizing - I was about to ask if you'd be interested
> in arranging this again.

Thanks, it's really very quick and easy to set up for simple things like this. I'm actually very impressed at the quality of that website for a free service.

> I have several more rules-related questions on which I'd be interested to
> know how r-t would vote, but will wait to see the response rate to this one
> to try and judge if there's sufficient interest!  Next up would be the null
> change.

Certainly. Let me know, and also let me know if there's a particular phrasing of the question you want used, words aren't my strong point! I thought that the triples 5000/5040 issue is probably also amongst things you might wish to know the list's opinion of.

I might also suggest putting several simple questions together rather than firing off many single question surveys which may eventually test people's patience.

We're at 20 responses so far, so not as many as the first, but still respectable numbers.

MF