[r-t] Minor Blocks: Poll results

Matthew Frye matthew at frye.org.uk
Fri Jul 18 17:29:37 UTC 2014

I voted no. I just think you can get silly edge-cases and it is a rule that pushes us too far towards the rules being written for the bookkeepers and further away from the decisions trying to describe what people actually ring. I think it's a good aim in general but with too many problems on balance.

MF