[r-t] Minor Blocks: Poll results

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Fri Jul 25 13:51:01 UTC 2014

IJA writes,

> Officially, neither St Helens nor Cloister exist.  The method is Bastow
> Little Bob Doubles, although I was taught it as Stedman Quick Six.
> That's four names for the same method so far.

Exactly. With "Option F" there would be only one method, Bastow Little
Bob, but the other names could be recorded and used, and associated with
particular rotations, or replications in the case of the other methods
we've been considering, such as Magenta.

One method, multiple variations. Best of all worlds?

MBD