[r-t] A Ringing Puzzle

Robert Bennett rbennett at woosh.co.nz
Thu Jun 5 11:48:28 UTC 2014

	Grandsire Minimus might be worthwhile, considering how few 4 bell
methods there are.
Perhaps non-method blocks would also be useful in 4 bell ringing. How
many different 24s are there, and can they all be considered methods?

	I am sure that there must be more methods of ill repute or disorderly
house methods.

	Has there been a peal of Slough Big Bob yet?