[r-t] proving a touch

Ian McCulloch ianmcc at physics.uq.edu.au
Wed May 21 11:19:46 UTC 2014

On Wed, 21 May 2014, Don Morrison wrote:

>> 1,272 Beverley Surprise Minor
>> Glenn A A Taylor
>
> I have now corrected this on the web site. Thank you Ian for finding
> this, and to everyone else for corroborating that there was a problem.

Now I'm trying to recall if I've called it before!

I was looking for a composition that I could use in a 6-lead splice of
Beverley and Cambridge, and I was wondering if I could use the 1272 as a
base.  Actually, if you ring Cambridge whenever the 6th is 3rds place
bell, and Beverley otherwise, that is enough to make it true.

Cheers,
Ian