[r-t] Rotations (was One-lead courses. Results.)

John Fisher ghoti at mad.scientist.com
Thu Oct 16 14:04:07 UTC 2014

DFM:
> Yet another perspective on "So, are calls and methods really independent?"

I did worry about that as I wrote it, but I don't think so.  If you take
calls out of the equation, it's clear that New Grandsire is a rotation of
Grandsire.  In fact, if you apply Grandsire calls, it still looks like
Grandsire to me.  It's only because different calls are applied that it
feels like a different method.  I'm sure that's true of lots of methods.

The alternative is that using different calls means you're ringing a
different method.  Isn't it?

JR1F