[r-t] A date to pencil into your calendar

Philip Earis pje24 at cantab.net
Thu Aug 27 08:44:12 UTC 2015

“I have been in contact with the committee trying to understand when and where this meeting would be held”

Thanks Don. I appreciate your diligence here. Words fail me to describe the Committee’s approach to communication, and the rate that anything seems to be happening.

Did you ever get a reply as to why the online Methods Collections were taken down just before the CC meeting, seemingly used as a bargaining chip to try to influence decision making?