[r-t] Doubles 240s

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:14:59 UTC 2015

I just did a quick google search for the definition of null. Here is what
it came up with.
1. having no legal or binding force; invalid.
2. having or associated with the value zero.

It strikes me John is using definition 1, whereas Ander is using definition
2.
I had assumed definition 2, just the difference between a legal and a
mathematical background I guess.

Cheers,
Alan