[r-t] CCCBR Meeting

John Warboys john.warboys at lineone.net
Wed Jun 1 07:38:07 UTC 2016

On 2016-06-01 06:37, Alan Reading wrote:
I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet on here?
But assuming I have understood them correctly the new
Rules seem to allow for peal of the standard 41 to be
rung atw in < 5760.

I wondered how long it would take for someone to realise that!  I’m not
sure I really approve of it, but it’s obviously now legal to do so.  I’
d thought about it in advance and cannot improve on a 288 to get the
missing 2 methods from any of the 3 different compositions, my offering
is:

  23456  Cl Cl Cl Cl Cl
- 42356  Nb
- 25634  Nb Nb Nb Nb Nb
- 62534  Nb
- 23456

For the composition missing Ab and Wk, the following 360 works and
retains the 5-part format:

  23456  Ab
- 56423  Ab Wk
  62534