[r-t] Pitman's 13440 change compositions

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Wed Aug 9 13:21:52 UTC 2017

> There will be lots of courses that work but the trick, as Robin
> Woolley noted, is to find method where 1,7 and 8 are not in the same
> places with the same nature (+/-)

I must be being slow and missing something. I understand how this would
work if every course were called the same, but that's not quite what's
going on in these compositions, is it? What am I missing?

--
Don Morrison <dfm at ringing.org>
"If art is the vehicle for the expresion of an artist's feelings it may