[r-t] Don Morrison or Richard Angrave?

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Thu Feb 2 08:35:36 UTC 2017

Apologies, I had the wrong Don Morrison link. The composition which is
identical to the Angave 5088 Yorkshire Major I posted yesterday is in
fact Don's No. 1169, listed for Xerces:

http://ringing.org/main/pages/dfm/major/single-surprise/x#2783

On Complib:

https://complib.org/composition/13408

I see the one I was getting confused with,
https://complib.org/composition/20799, is already marked as composed by
Don and Richard. Is this another duplicate, hence my confusion, or has
someone (Graham) changed this in line with my previous erroneous
message? I can't see an equivalent Angrave arrangement on
compositions.org.uk.

I must stop trying to get children ready for school/dinner/bed whilst
doing compositions. Sigh.

MBD

---