[r-t] Question

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Mon Nov 20 18:24:45 UTC 2017

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Robin Woolley <robin at robinw.org.uk> wrote:
> Surely, given the usual meaning of 'tenors together', the answer to
> this must be no.

I presume the person posing the question understood this, and instead meant
a touch of 13,440, comprised of the 120 tenors together (the right way
around) courses of a plain major method*, or 60 courses (possibly chopped
up a bit between in and our of course) of treble single dodging major, all
with the tenors together, the right way around, throughout. In fact, I
suppose a sufficiently esoteric treble dodging method might be constructed
that allows 120 tenors together courses for a 26,880?

(* implied to have the usual palindromic symmetry, and Plain Bob lead ends,
which means these 120 courses are true against one another)

--
Don Morrison <dfm at ringing.org>
“May I remind you that I am in command here! Only an idiot would attempt