[r-t] Bobs-only Stedman Triples

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Tue Jan 2 13:51:00 UTC 2018

I’m sorry, I’m rather confused. All these three parts are being displayed
on complib with a part-head that is the same as the starting course head,
which doesn’t make sense for a multi-part composition. What’s going on? Is
this some sort of complib bug, or odd convention, or am I missing something?

--
Don Morrison <dfm at ringing.org>
“You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and