[r-t] Central Council Methods Library

Andrew Johnson andrew_johnson at uk.ibm.com
Thu May 31 16:08:17 UTC 2018

> From: Don Morrison>
> I’m sorry, maybe I’ve got some sort of impediment, but I can find
> nothing on that page that says “search for methods.” My browser’s
> Find function can’t see it, either, though I suppose it mightn’t for
> various reasons.

The full search function only seems to be available to people who have
agreed to the terms, registered and are logged in.

The quick search box does find methods, but clicking some of the links
such as 'Compositions designed for this method' goes back to the start
page.

Andrew Johnson

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.