[r-t] Bristol Royal compositions

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sun Sep 30 09:41:11 UTC 2018

This is excellent stuff, Pip.

There are actually plenty of existing tenors-together compositions using
8th's place calls, but your two look to surpass most of them. These
arrangements by David Pipe and Michael Woolley are among the best of the
existing canon:

https://complib.org/composition/32366
https://complib.org/composition/32252

Jim Clatworthy, Robin Hall, John Bissell and Jonathan Potter have also
produced some useful stuff in a similar vein.

I've not looked to see what other Tittums compositions there are, but I
suspect you are breaking pretty new ground there. Good work all round.
Look forward to seeing them rung.

MBD