[Bell Historians] Wartime bells

Paul Marshall paul&jean at p...
Mon Jul 26 21:02:41 BST 2004

I rang at Norton juxta Malton during a ringing holiday a few years ago.
The clapper staple bolt broke on the tenor and the clapper fell out.
When I told the lady who'd let us in she said "it's alright, that's
always happening!"

Paul

In message <ce2ssq+ugn6 at eGroups.com>, David Bryant
<david at b...> writes