[Bell Historians] Single full circle bell in New York.

Douglas Davis dougdavis22 at QJUSm8j1aKU_TseQvw0y1MF-BDkixXXwmQF0JfHv4rHVMPj1jeLXjXpgOlujRaw1gj3qSlQtbpf7VMUtJ6nBbfjqBQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Oct 2 21:42:59 BST 2012

On 2 October 2012 19:59, Alan Taylor <alantaylor at iDewGq5k5l1c2KB87c5HWVvHcIh2LW5vXZUgv5yD8q7pb46XSaBTA9OSPCBYUXjwnO7gBmoJX1Aq8_Dd0DpY62QJ.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> **
>

>  It doesn’t sound full circle to me. Nor was it the Angelus that was
> being rung.****
>
> ** **
>
> Alan

I can see what Matthew means though, to me it also sounds like a bell being
rung full circle - there's that slight change in sound as the bell swings
back the other way after being struck.

Doug.