[Bell Historians] Single full circle bell in New York.

Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at JI0A7AhDQK2-BziX9zBJ9rowKapull-fQ0-ZPNL-YHrX4L5n9L6B3q2el3m6jT7TuXM75E7lk_7F.yahoo.invalid
Wed Oct 3 02:00:50 BST 2012

It does sound more like full-circle ringing than free swinging, which would strike at a much faster tempo for a bell of that pitch.  However, it is possible that it has a very odd motor-driven system that holds the bell up at the end of each swing, thus effectively reducing the rate of striking.  That would also explain the strict regularity of the striking.

Carl