[Bell Historians] stratfield saye

oliver Lee oliverbellringer at outlook.com
Tue Jan 3 15:16:57 GMT 2023

Recently, I have been doing some digging about the unringable ring of five here, according to older copies of the ringing world it would seem that the bells where ringable up until the mid 1980s (if not later) but they appear to have been  condemned at some point prior to 2003. It would also be interesting to know how regularly they where rung as well as any other information about their go and what the ringing chamber looked like, as far is I know not much has really been written about them.
Many thanks
Oliver lee