[Bell Historians] Pages from RW editions

Andrew Aspland aaspland at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 10:36:33 BST 2023

 I thought the original post was checking which editions were 20, 24 or 28 page Ringing Worlds.  That was my original reply.  Since then I realise that there is also an error.
3401 July 2, 1976 pages 553-572  describes what it should be.  The front cover is unnumbered (as usual), inside the front cover is 553 and the next page is 555.  So really it is the page 553 which should be 554 and so you can choose how to describe the front cover page number.

Don't be grumpy when I have used my bound copies to help.
Andrew