[Bell Historians] Pages from RW editions

bill at hibberts.co.uk bill at hibberts.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 16:48:00 BST 2023

I have been provided with further clarification and I now understand what
are the correct pages for each edition. I had assumed that the pages in the
bellboard PDFs were a scanning error, I now realise the error is in the
printed copies, to which respondents were referring. Sorry for the
misunderstanding.

Regards,

Bill H