[Bell Historians] Pages from RW editions

Andrew Aspland aaspland at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 17:36:19 BST 2023

| 1976 |   Vol. XLIV | 18 February 1949 | 77 | 88 |

| 1977  |  Vol. XLIV | 25 February 1949 | 77 | 88 |

These two 12 page issues both had the same page numbering.
Andrew
    On Monday, 24 July 2023 at 16:50:41 BST, bill at hibberts.co.uk <bill at hibberts.co.uk> wrote:

I have been provided with further clarification and I now understand what are the correct pages for each edition. I had assumed that the pages in the bellboard PDFs were a scanning error, I now realise the error is in the printed copies, to which respondents were referring. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Regards,

Bill H