[Bell Historians] More ringing books for sale

John Harrison john at jaharrison.me.uk
Sat Jun 17 11:52:15 BST 2023

In article <74d1b26a-4ce1-3826-f46a-3eecd5c2cc78 at ex-parrot.com>,
   Richard Smith <richard at ex-parrot.com> wrote:

> * John Harrison, 'Raising and Lowering in Peal' (CCCBR, 1990,
>    supposedly reprinted 2001, but cover branding newer). 28pp.

I don't know what happened in 2001.  As far as I know the content (as
opposed to branding, copyright statements, etc) should still be the same
as the second edition for which I supplied camera ready copy in 1989.  The
main reason for the change was that I then had access to a Mac and laser
printer whereas I printed the 1987 version on a borrowed golfball printer.

Computer nerds might be interested that it was attached to a Nascom II
machine that I built in 1979 as a ringing simulator, see:
http://jaharrison.me.uk/Misc/Nascom/

--
John Harrison
Website http://jaharrison.me.uk