[Bell Historians] Bell-historians Digest, Volume 44, Issue 1 , Newchurch bell 1589

Catherine and Jonathan Lewis lewisce26the at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 12 20:54:01 BST 2023

Just to say thank you for your responses so far.  I have arranged for someone to go into both towers and take photographs of all the bells, especially the 1589 one and will try to get the photographs to those who are interested.  I have previously tried posting a photograph of tracings, but it was deleted by the system.  All your suggestions are being followed up.

Regards

Cathy Lewis