[Bell Historians] Webcast for Chris' Funeral 12:30pm Wednesday 16th August

Malcolm Loveday malcolmloveday46 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 11:39:33 BST 2023

Dear All,

      *Re: Chris McKay*

I hope you are all keeping well.  I heard,  late on Thursday evening, that
there will be a Memorial Service on Wednesday 11th October 2023 at
12.00noon at Winborne Minister, Dorset,  in memory of Chris McKay. I am
still awaiting the formal notice with further details but if anyone would
like to join Sue & myself we will be pleased to see you.

I will circulate more information when I receive it.

Best wishes,

 Malcolm Loveday