[Bell Historians] Bell-historians Digest, Vol 44, Issue 1

Catherine and Jonathan Lewis lewisce26the at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 13 11:23:09 BST 2023

Dear All,

The promised photographs have been taken and will be with me shortly. If I can send them to this forum I will but if not, I am not sure whether I am allowed to contact you all individually, I assume not.  The potential Wallis/Beconsall connection looks unlikely now as the letters whilst similar are evenly spaced around the upper portion of the bell instead of grouped as words or dates.  I have looked at images of the 1589 bells by Wallis hung in St Marys, Bishopstoke which show the words are grouped in a normal fashion.

Regards

Cathy