[Bell Historians] little munden frame plan

oliver Lee oliverbellringer at outlook.com
Sun Sep 24 20:16:37 BST 2023

Out of mere curiosity does anyone know if there are any  plans or drawings of the old frame at little munden that was removed during the rehang of 2021?, according to north’s church bells of Hertfordshire it seems to have been installed by briant in 1816 and I was told by Andrew mills (who removed it ) that it was two tired with the 2nd above the others, this suggests to me that It might’ve been a five bell frame that was modified by the installation of the treble by warners in 1885.
Regards
Oliver lee