[Bell Historians] Clouston reports for hertfordshire

John Arthur john.eborbells at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 09:45:12 GMT 2024

Perhaps those of us in York are perhaps better served especially for part
of the Diocese! I gather that a copy of each report was sent to the parish,
another to the DAC Secretary and the third copy went elsewhere. Some years
ago now the DAC Sec here was having a clear out and found a far file
containing those reports mostly of the North Riding. I digitized them and
returned the file. These scannings formed  the major part of George Dawsons
CD on the Bells of York Diocese - The North Riding.

They are a valuable record of the state of bell installations and it is a
pity that they are not easily accessible. Could they be scanned and made
available over the web?

E. John Arthur