Chimes

mikechester_uk mike at m...
Tue Apr 2 18:44:02 BST 2002

I have received a load of excellent information from Mike Fradd that
I have spent today entering into the spreadsheet. The most useful
might perhaps be the OS reference for the majority of the towers
concerned. I expect to upload the file in the next 24/48 hours.

> Perhaps we should go down to 4 to stay in line with the rings in the
> present edition of Dove.

I'm happy with that, as long as the information is forthcoming, I
have that for Warwickshire and some from Mike Fradd for other
towers. Wait for the upload before sending me any, please!

Mike