[Bell Historians] Towers Missing From Dove/TowerBase

John Paul Adams J.Adams at u...
Fri Apr 5 17:19:48 BST 2002

Tim again:

>> Taking up the suggestion to discuss what is, and what is not, included in
>> Dove, and extending it a little, I have attached two lists.

I've taken a look at Dave's lost rings list, and I still have the following
unaccounted for from my lists:

Abbots Moreton, Berwick St James, Merthy Cynog, and also Clehonger and
Stanion that are on Dave's list, but with no reason beside them. The first
three have been in Doves before, but are no longer listed there.

John

--
John Paul Adams, Medical School IT Support Section,
University College London, London, WC1E 6BT.