[Bell Historians] Norwegian founder

George Dawson George at d...
Sat Apr 13 19:31:43 BST 2002

charset="iso-8859-1"

Try http://www.klokkestoperi.no/

Its all there
GAD
----- Original Message -----=20
From: D Cawley=20
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Norwegian founder

Yes, Olsen is a superb bellfounder, and there are a great many of his bel=
ls in the Scandinavian countries. I have a feeling that he has a website w=
hich can probably be identified through Roger Bailey's resource, or through=
the GCNA site.=20=20=20=20=20

Worth putting in a commercial here for the British Carillon Society which=
now has a new Secretary in Frank Blagrove. We are very anxious to attract=
new members, not least those with an interest in chimes and carillons! S=
ee the entry in this week's comic. =
DLC=20
----- Original Message -----=20