[Bell Historians] Anti-clockwise rings

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Wed Apr 24 16:20:58 BST 2002

JPA:
>...Southfleet, Kent, 6 bells...
...These towers are on Nick's list as being anti-clockwise, but were not
when I rang there!

Er - John, when did you ring at Southfleet? They have been condemned as
unringable since 1930 (the year that Samuel Goslin rehung them!). Have you
been a naughty boy? I must admit that I haven't visited the derelict belfry,
so cannot comment on whether they are anticlockwise or not. (Northfleet
nearby is.)

DrL

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.