[Bell Historians] Cathedral Bells

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Sun Aug 11 12:24:00 BST 2002

charset="US-ASCII"

Where there is a separate bells web site all that is needed is a link from
the main menu which is usually on the Home page

-----Original Message-----
From: David Bryant [mailto:djb122 at y...]
Sent: 11 August 2002 11:53
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Cathedral Bells

john ketteringham wrote:

> I have been looking at a number of Cathedral web sites and have been
> surprised how few actually mention the bells. In some cases there
> are
> separate web sites for the bells and I would have thought it sensible
> include a link from the Cathedral web site to the Bells web site.

Yes, I'd noticed this too. Some have excellent sections on the bells -
Exeter springs to mind. It's a pity more don't, though. We were told by
the York Minster staff over six months ago that they were going to add a
section on the bells and ringers to the Minster site, but as yet there's
no sign of it.

David

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com