[Bell Historians] Cathedral Bells

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Sun Aug 11 11:52:34 BST 2002

john ketteringham wrote:

> I have been looking at a number of Cathedral web sites and have been
> surprised how few actually mention the bells. In some cases there
> are
> separate web sites for the bells and I would have thought it sensible
> include a link from the Cathedral web site to the Bells web site.

Yes, I'd noticed this too. Some have excellent sections on the bells -
Exeter springs to mind. It's a pity more don't, though. We were told by
the York Minster staff over six months ago that they were going to add a
section on the bells and ringers to the Minster site, but as yet there's
no sign of it.