[Bell Historians] Cathedrals and bells

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Sun Aug 11 17:56:24 BST 2002

charset="US-ASCII"

> If the York Minster ringers are happy that visitors to the Cathedral site
who want to know about the bells of which they have heard so much will go to
Links and from
> there to Church Links and then scroll through many other Links until they
eventually find the York Minster Bellringers Society then good luck to them.

we have our own website - if people search for bells and York they will find
it. And besides, it isn't up to us to tell the Minster how to design their
own website - if every department wanted their input to its design it would
cause chaos!