Lost Wax Taylor bells

David Bryant djb122 at y...
Sun Aug 18 16:59:35 BST 2002

As is well known, Taylor's produced a number of bells using the lost wax
method of moulding, which permits more ornamentation, during the later 19th
and earlier twentieth century. I've never seen a list of where these are,
but they're pretty easy to spot so I wonder if readers can think of any
oother than those I know of. Those so far:

Lincoln Cathedral 1-4 of 12, 1927
Loughborough Parish Church 7-10 of 10 (9th much pictured in books), 1899
Surfleet, 1 and 2 of12, 1932 (not sure about these).

There must be some more!