[Bell Historians] St Julian's, Shrewsbury

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Tue Aug 27 10:43:54 BST 2002

Have done the same with Richard Offen.

DrL

-----Original Message-----
From: DJ Bryant [mailto:djb122 at y...]
Sent: 26 August 2002 22:21
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] St Julian's, Shrewsbury

I will email Alan Glover, who's a ringer at St Chad's and is writing a
book on the bells of the town.

David

This message was sent to you via the Bell Historians' Mailing List. To
unsubscribe from the list send an email to
bellhistorians-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.