[Bell Historians] St Julian's, Shrewsbury

LOVE, Dickon DrLove at s...
Tue Aug 27 11:34:55 BST 2002

Richard Offen writes:

"Unfortunately, in moment of brain death, the
Diocese of Lichfield handed over the bells at St
Julian's, along with a very historic organ, to the new
owner of the building, who ran it as a craft centre for
many years. alan and I tried a couple of years ago,
when the future of the craft centre was in doubt, to
try and get them back, but the owner wouldn't play
ball.

"The really annoying thing is, that until he took them
out to form a bedroom in the belfry, they were a
perfectly ringable and, I gather, quite pleasant six!
what will happen to them now, I know not!"

I have asked him for the most recent update...

DrL

SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

SchlumbergerSema Helpdesk by telephone on +44 (0) 121 627 5600.