[Bell Historians] Ewerby

DJ Bryant djb122 at y...
Tue Dec 3 11:52:17 GMT 2002

The back four at Stockton-on-Forest, York are also 1895, although I'm not
sure when in the year. They do not sound true harmonic, and one of them
(can't remember which but I expect it says on my website) is a maiden
bell.

They also have serial numbers inside their crowns (these were subsequently
moved outside, presumably when they started tuning up into the crown).
Using these could give a chronology of when they were cast. As I recall
the Stockton ones are consecutive and in the 150s region.