Large bells list in Diary

John Paul Adams J.Adams at u...
Wed Dec 4 13:58:39 GMT 2002

Now that the large steel bell of Clerkenwell has been found,
should this be included in the diary list? I suppose it would
be difficult to place it in the list if a weight is not known.

What about the heavy bell in Wetherfield? I heard it on the 8.30pm
episode on Monday as the workers were leaving the cloth factory.
Anyone recognise it?

John

--
John Paul Adams, Medical School IT Support Section,
University College London, London, WC1E 6BT.