[Bell Historians] His Eminence Fr. David de Castro

Cairngorm J. McWomble cairngorm at m...
Fri Dec 6 18:11:38 GMT 2002

--- In bellhistorians at y..., "David Bryant" <djb122 at y...> wrote:
> > "(just hope he's genuinely off-line, or else I'm in trouble!)"
> > I am sure he *is* off-line, but when he is back, I am sure he will
> > be capable of reading the archives to see what he's missed!
>
> But no - as I can see with my moderator priviledges, Dave doesn't
have a Yahoo profile set up which means he can't read the message
archive.
Looks like you're safe from reprisals after all Chris!

That doesn't mean to say he can't activate one though!