Handlist of campanological articles and theses

john ketteringham john.ketteringham at n...
Fri Dec 13 05:43:30 GMT 2002

Chris Pickford has very kindly sent me, in the true spirit of academic
co-operation, his very personal selection, and, therefore, incomplete, list
of articles etc. Using this as a basis I am cross-referring and adding
items which I have noted myself. David has agreed that the completed
handlist will be uploaded on to the Historians web site.

I would be pleased if anyone who has also noted articles in Archaeological
Journals and the like will send me full details so that they can be added
if not already included.